Twelve Canadian organizations win Employee Recommended Workplace Awards
Morneau Shepell and The Globe and Mail announced the category winners of the third annual Employee Recommended Workplace Award at The Globe and Mail's Solving Workplace Challenges conference in Toronto. The winning organizations achieved the top Total Health scores in their categories, representing privately owned, public, not-for-profit and government sectors in small, mid-sized and large businesses.
The Employee Recommended Workplace Award recognizes excellence in achieving a healthy, engaged and productive workforce, and is the only award of its kind based entirely on feedback from employees. Employees completed a short confidential survey that includes questions about their physical and mental health, as well as aspects of their work and life – all elements of Total Health that impact employee engagement and productivity. On completion, organizations received a summary report that identified areas of strength and areas where more work may be needed to improve the health of their workforce.
The 2019 Employee Recommended Workplace Award category winners are:
- Sklar Wilton & Associates (small)
- MDS Aero Support Corporation (mid-sized)
- Avison Young (Canada) Inc. (large)
- Herman Miller Canada Inc. (small)
- Sandoz Canada Inc. (mid-sized)
- Pason Systems Inc. (large)
- OCAS Application Services Inc. (small)
- Aéroport de Québec Inc. (mid-sized)
- CAA Club Group (large)
- Town of Kentville (small)
- Northwestern Health Unit (mid-sized)
- NB Power (large)