Morneau Shepell and The Globe and Mail have come together to create an award that acknowledges exceptional workplaces. Different than other awards, this award looks at the Total Health of the organization and employees collectively. Winners of this award will be determined through employees’ responses only. No other element will be considered.
To qualify as "Employee Recommended Workplaces" and for awards, each organization must:
- Have at least 25 full-time or part-time employees (needed for statistical reliability.)
- Register for the Award and accept the terms and conditions of the Award.
- Complete the online employer survey and pay the registration fee based on the size of the organization. This survey will be used to help understand the profile of finalists and winners, but will not be used to help determine winners.
- Upload a spreadsheet file containing its employees’ names and work email addresses. Registration must be for an entire organization with surveys completed by employees throughout the organization.
- Meet the following minimum threshold for surveys completed by employees.
|Number of employees||Minimum survey completion|
Only organizations that meet these milestones will be considered for selection as an Employee Recommended Workplace or Category Winner. Every organization is responsible for internally promoting and engaging its workforce to participate in the survey.
How winners will be determined
Awards are based on the Total Health scores of employees. Organizations with the highest average scores in each category win an award, and will be recognized nationally in The Globe and Mail.
The Globe and Mail and Morneau Shepell will follow a Standard Operating Procedure to ensure that awards are determined fairly and equitably according to the results of that organization’s employee survey scores only. Employees, in the end, will determine the organizations that will rise to the top and win awards.
If you have any questions about the survey process or how awards are determined, please contact the concierge team at 1-844-202-2731.