To excel, organizations need people who are healthy, engaged and productive. The Employee Recommended Workplace Award recognizes excellence in this area by evaluating the Total Health of a workforce – physical, mental, work and life - as reported by its employees.
The Award provides benefits to both the employer and employee, to foster a shared accountability for improving health, engagement and productivity in the organization.
Benefits to the employee
Once employees have completed the survey, they will receive:
- A personal report with immediate feedback on their health, and information about the things they can do to improve it.
- A special 12-week offer for Globe Unlimited, the all-access digital pass to everything on globeandmail.com, including proprietary investing tools to help employees reach their financial goals, and other subscriber-only content.
- A link to download a free Globe and Mail e-book examining micro skills, specific small steps employees can take to improve their life at home and at work and actions employers can take to improve the workplace atmosphere for everyone.
Benefits to the employer
Once your employee surveys have closed, you will receive:
- An Employer Report providing an aggregate view of the Total Health of your workforce, and scores for each of its four components of health: physical, mental, work and life. The report will identify areas of strength, and areas where more work may be needed to improve the health of your workforce and your scores for the future.
- Organizations that meet a minimum standard for Total Health are recognized as "Employee Recommended Workplaces". These organizations will receive a badge of distinction recognizing this, and will have the right to use it in recruiting and other communications materials.
- Organizations with the highest scores in each Award category are recognized as Category Winners. They will receive an Award, will be entitled to use a special "Employee Recommended Workplace Winner" badge, and will be recognized nationally in The Globe and Mail.
- New this year: Organizations that qualify as a 2020 Employee Recommended Workplace receive special discounts and recognition from our new Recruitment Community Partners CharityVillage, TalentEgg and Bmeaningful.